Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dye and Knitting Update

Lost my hat! And I'm very disapointed. Now I have to find another hat to make. But I did love this one, and can't believe I dropped it somewhere!





Went to Vogue Knitting Live at the Hilton in NYC last week-end. Took two classes, Two-stranded knitting, and continental knitting and loved each one. Learned so much. Came home and knit a two-stranded hat, using continental knitting. I'm liking it, but, it doesn't compare to the cloche I lost!

Have been practicing some dyeing. And appreciate so much more how difficult it is to successfully dye yarn. I'm not unhappy with the  results, but I'm not really ecstatic! Not sure how I actually came up with the colors. The green and orange are much darker than I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment